In the future, after Canada launches a surprise attack against the northern US using dinosaurs and annexes most of the bordering states, Triumph City was built. And it's kind of a cesspool at night. But hey, there's people who want to make it at least a tad safer.
SHADEHAWK - Dechs Rashart
- Wields a gun smuggled out of Tera-Corp by his father
- Always wondered why his parents didn't choose the more common spelling of "Dex" and if it's supposed to be short for "Dechster" or what.
- Watched every episode of Ultimate Destroyer Robot Mechazor L 4 times.
- Always cries at the end of episode 32 when the dude dies.
- Is not actually interested in a relationship with Celestina so stop asking.
- Thinks he is 37% more cool then he actually is.
- Is still pretty cool actually.
- Is fucking terrible at chess.
- Actually finds the square shades uncomfortable but considers is a iconic part of his look.
WRENCH - Laria Moondale
- Currently has the power of technokinesis.
- Was engaged to Echo (now a pre-widow)
- Developed a rampant AI which developed an even more rampant AI and tried to take over her body with Nanomachines.
- Owns every single ADVENTURERS! game
- Number of governments hacked: 7
- Number of international incidents: Almost 1
- Really into erotic fan-fiction.
SPARKS - Neva
- Drinks a lot
- Has sex a lot
- Most number of genders involved in orgy: 9
- Member of the Vengeful Sisters
- Is the smart one
- Is also the dumb one
- Should probably be the main character
- Her prescription is mostly for astigmatism.
- Doesn't like the feel of contacts.
- Once ate an entire erotic cake in one sitting on a dare.
- Has done many, many other things on dares.
CRUSADE - Celestina Domerelli
- Daughter of the Domerelli crime family
- Was working against them, now is the head of them??
- Big fan of the TV series S.W.O.R.D
- Actually DOES want a relationship with Shadehawk but up until recently wouldn't admit it
- Actually now that you mention it a lot of things about her were "up until recently"
- Battled a horde of Santas once.
- She actually came up with the name "Crossroad" first and rationalized it afterwards.
- Around about the same time she got Excalibur, which fell from space
- (Long story)
- It's like she's obsessed with battles and war now.
- I dunno it's probably nothing.
- Echo used to be her Wrench.
- Confirmed Kills: 217
- Unconfirmed Kills: 119
- Deconfirmed Kills: 2
DRAGON - Isabelle
AFTERSHOCK - Margaret
- Leader of the Vengeful Sisters
- Has a problem with insubordination
- Way too addicted to phone games, actually
- Didn't really think much about her sexuality until Aftershock dropped the bomb.
- Loves Dragon very much
- I mean "Loves" Loves
- She's a lesbian.
- Member of the Vengeful Sisters
- Managed to get the courage up and now is in a relationship with her crush.
WATERFALL - Delphine
- Nicest member of the Vengeful Sisters
- Except when her nasty side takes over due to the experiments that were done on her
- Most scoops of ice cream successfully eaten off of one cone: 9
- Most scoops of ice cream attempted: 10
SNOW ANGEL - Bryce
- Still deciding if he wans to remain a member of the Vengeful Sisters
- Teenage transboy
- Ball of confused hormones
- Favorite video game: Star Admiral 2
- Number of characters romanced in Star Admiral series: all of them, at least once.